Think of the times when you want to renovate your home’s interior; you always want the best colors, the perfect furniture, and complementing décor pieces.
The same effort you put into the interiors should be brought outdoors, and gutter installation is no exception.
Your gutter system needs to be functional and beautiful all the time. To ensure that, consider the following factors:
- Choose durable material
There are different materials to choose from:
- Aluminum is a popular option since it is resistant to rust and available in a wide range of colors.
- Galvanized steel is among the most durable options. It’s incredibly resistant and has a less polished look but tends to stand out beautifully.
- Copper is another durable option, beautiful as well but more costly
- And lastly is vinyl which is a budget-friendly option
- Choose seamless rain gutters
Seamless gutters have a much better design than the sectioned ones; they can be customized to fit your home’s style. They are available in various materials such as galvanized steel, aluminum, vinyl, and copper.
Besides beauty, they are also not prone to leaking and clogging.
- Choose a gutter style that best fits your roof
There are three types of gutter styles:
- Half-round gutters are half-rounded tubes. They are a more traditional style, primarily found in older homes, and they do not easily clog, and they are not affected by corrosion.
- Box gutters are box in shape, and they are also found in older homes. They are still a preferred choice in many homes because they are embedded in the roof, making them part of the roof structure. This aspect makes it aesthetically appealing.
- K-tyle gutters are the most popular style among many homeowners because of their durability and ease of installation. They are also less susceptible to leaking than the half-rounded styles.
- Gutter installation
After you’ve chosen the style, material, and type of your gutter system, the last part is installation.
It’s not advisable to install the gutters on your own unless you have the skills. Spend a little more on a professional to do the job for the best results.
Hire Wright Way Roofing for All Your Gutter Services
Need new gutters, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, downspout installation, or any other gutter services? We got you covered.
Call us today, and we’ll ensure your gutters are flowing the Wright Way.
We serve the residents of Oklahoma City, OK.